When you join the growing list of Susquehanna River Valley Visitors Bureau members, you open the door to these core membership benefits and opportunities.
- Listing in our Official Guide, with a yearly distribution of 90,000+ hardcopies
- Brochure distribution through our Visitor Information Center and regional rack card displays
- Listing on VisitCentralPA.org
- Exclusive referrals from outside calls, travel writers, and visitors to our Visitor Info Center
- The ability to showcase your business in attractive display cases at our Visitor Info Center
- Weekly faxes or e-mails of local events and happenings
- Monthly newsletters and updates about Bureau marketing initiatives, membership news, and industry trends
- Promotion on the SRV's Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/SusquehannaRiverValley, when appropriate.
- Networking opportunities such as Member Mornings, Lodging Meetings, and Special Opportunities
- Ability to post events, promotions, and sales on our online calendar, which is sent weekly to media and lodging partners
- Partnering opportunities with Visitors Bureau and other members
- New members receive one complimentary ticket to the Annual Membership Dinner, held each May
- Inclusion in our mobile-optimized web site
- Inclusion in our mobile apps for smartphones
- Participation in our online Speakers Bureau
- Participation as an Event Planning Service Provider
- Co-op marketing opportunities
Want to know what our members have to say about us?
Here are some recent testimonials.
Our website alone is worth your membership investment! VisitCentralPA.org receives between 10,000-20,000+ unique visitors per month. That's a lot of exposure for your business or organization. The website is featured on every piece of our advertising - including local, regional, and national ads. As a member, you receive:
- Online listing that includes your business name, address, phone number, website link, image, description, Facebook link, event planning services link, menu link and Google Map link
- Opportunity to post events and promotions on our Calendar of Events
- Opportunity to post overnight packages
Each year, we produce a high quality, glossy Official Guide that serves as a comprehensive guide to the amenities and opportunities in the Susquehanna River Valley. Members receive exclusive listing and advertising opportunities in the Guide. The Official Guide is:
- Distributed throughout the year to 90,000+ people
- Downloaded from VisitCentralPA.org by 10,000-15,000+ people per year
- Used to promote the area to prospective visitors, students, new residents, media and used in employee recruitment
Distributed at PA Visitor Centers, member businesses, local colleges, PA Welcome Centers, area events, trade shows, and mailed to people requesting info via phone, advertising campaigns, and the internet.
The Visitors Bureau does marketing on a local, regional, and national scale. While it varies from season to season, the Bureau typically advertises in the following large-scale publications:
- Family Circle
- Ladies Home Journal
- Reader's Digest
- Newspaper inserts in major east coast metro areas
View current advertising on our Facebook Page.
As a member, we will distribute your brochures at the Visitor Info Center (located at Route 15 and Hafer Road in Lewisburg) and in local racks at hotels, restaurants, and the like. The Susquehanna River Valley Visitors Bureau has large brochure racks in the following locations:
- Bucknell's Kenneth G. Langone Athletic Center, Lewisburg
- Carriage Corner Restaurant, Mifflinburg
- Cherry Alley Cafe, Lewisburg
- Comfort Inn, New Columbia
- Comfort Suites, Lewisburg
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, Shamokin Dam
- English Garden, Riverside
- Hampton Inn, Shamokin Dam
- Lewisburg Hotel, Downtown Lewisburg
- Masser's Restaurant, Paxinos
- Middlecreek Community Center, Beaver Springs
- Penn 80 Truck Stop, Milton
- Tedd's Landing, Shamokin Dam
- Union County Government Building, Lewisburg
We will also deliver brochures TO YOU for display at your business. Simply download the Brochure Request Form, print it, fill it out, and fax it to us. We will deliver the brochures that you've requested within 1-2 weeks.
As a Member You'll Get More Exposure
Want More Info?
For more information about membership, including an application form, please contact Barbara Pick, Member Services Director, at 570-524-7234 or email Barb.